Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses My last cry shout to get a neat answer

Sasaki their phone, Sapporo Police Station has opened ten police cars. Yamaguchi-gumi act has always been very unassuming, so here is the lair of the Yamaguchi-gumi,fake oakleys, the police are aware, a fierce gun battle here and naturally can not only send a few people. It took another ten minutes, gunfire was finally calm down. Calculate the police should also ten minutes to get to, so I walked out of the car to the yard. Four Russians with my care at the central,oakley sunglasses for cheap, for their professionalism, I very much appreciate.
The buzz of the yard now, Sato Kazuo few people are hard to control the excited men were. The earlier exchange of fire must be very intense, many people are hung up the color on the ground a few corpses. I did not speak, but the cold of the crowd wearing, wherever he went immediately silence.
Into the house, across such a large bullet holes and blood stains, these wastes completely forgot instructors given to them. Random fire a gun to scare each other, but do not let the other side to surrender, while the other bullet you do not surrender. But after all, is the first time the real thing, I decided to not care about them.
Roughly speaking, in the room rolled, mainly to see the target slip through the net result that I am very satisfied, all the targets in Together with the bodyguard, a total of twenty-four, two did not die through my bodyguards were to make up the knife. My hands behind the main door to go out, standing on the steps looking at the front of these people, a sense of powerlessness suddenly welling up.
I saw the crooked these people, sitting or lying, as if just climbing back the same. It looks like they simply do not understand that they should do, is simply a group of waste.
I paused to see everyone has been to stand up straight, and went on to say: your performance so I am very disappointed, but I can give you a chance to show your strength to me. I pointed to the street outside, said: My last cry shout to get a neat answer: I nodded with satisfaction, waved, Sato Kazuo few people busy greeting his men ran out of the yard. Here is a suburb of Sapporo Police Station is very far from here, police rushed to the need for at least half an hour. Although many Japanese police, but this time it will probably not a too much, and the equipment of the police may not even the Yamaguchi-gumi, just to catch up,fake oakley sunglasses, so I am not worried.
I led four special forces to leave the yard, drove to distant stop, and then looked to the direction of the door of the yard. Those men have been hidden in the walls behind the street corner, the trees even to pretend pedestrians to the yard looked. Distant sirens gradually came while Jinsi while in the open at night is unusual harsh.
Time is not, three police cars parked in the entrance of the compound, a dozen police officers jumped from the car looked at, by the cover of the body in the yard Zhang shouted near the pedestrian left. After a child see the yard is notRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment